Our financial modelling service covers three areas:
- building bespoke, logical and user friendly financial models, by listening to and interpreting our clients needs to identify key drivers for the business;
- ongoing management and support services for financial models built by ourselves or by others; and
- carrying out model reviews in a variety of circumstances including inherited models, transactional models and funder requests.
Our clients are allocated a dedicated resource from our senior team, each of whom have significant experience of building and reviewing financial models. This personal commitment allows us to provide clients with the best possible service, allowing for the dedicated time and advice required to meet their needs. Our flexible approach allows us to integrate with our clients’ teams encouraging a effective, professional and friendly service and allowing us to deliver our work based on the specific attributes of each client.
We were brought in to build a 5-year financial forecasting model for this furnishing company which services the UK property market. Initially the mandate was to cover the initial development of the ...
In the shorter term, we provide clients with advice regarding the raising of short and long term finance. Our experience in this area, combined with our modelling ability, allows us to quickly and easily ascertain price differentials offered by different funding packages, providing clients with reassurance regarding the suitability of funding on offer.
On a longer term basis, our project experience allows us to offer ongoing commercial support and additional resource to both our public and private sector clients in relation to the financial and commercial aspects of projects.
Our initial assignment was to performed a model review, including assessing any structural changes required for the Airport City JV Financial Model. The model is used to assess the development as a wh...
Financial Reporting & Analysis
Our accounts and financial planning offering covers three main areas:
- Compliance with company statutory obligations and the provision of management information throughout the year to facilitate business decisions;
- Building and maintaining bank reporting models capable of forecasting for up to 30 years and accurately reporting banking covenants; and
- Undertaking financial assurance reviews on behalf of public sector bodies to help to identify any significant financial risks which would impact on a company’s financial capability to undertake a project on behalf of or in conjunction with the public sector body.
Eric Wright Group
We have worked closely with Eric Wright Group (“EWG”) for several years, ever since we established Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning (formerly named JL Advisory). Our team provides ad hoc su...
We develop business cases for private sector clients and public sector bodies in support of capital infrastructure projects, including co-ordination of other input as required. Our role also includes reviewing business cases prepared by private sector clients to determine the robustness and accuracy of the plans presented.
We have provided financial modelling and bid support to Calvin on a variety of smart meter projects since 2015. Our initial assignment was to perform a model review on an external bid model and test t...