Welcome to Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning
Please note: We have now closed our offices. If you would like to make an enquiry or contact a member of the team, please email or contact the relevant team member by phone. Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to maintain a level of service you have come to expect from Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning.
Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning offers financial and commercial advice to private and public sector clients in relation to business planning, financial forecasts and capital projects. We provide high quality advice at competitive rates to assist our clients in addressing the current financial pressures facing business and public sector bodies.
We also provide clients with financial modelling and finance raising expertise. Members of our team have significant experience of building and running financial models for both finance raising and operational purposes.
Our knowledge, experience and flexible approach enables us to add value to our clients. Our range of services has been developed to reflect client requirements as well as our skill base and experience.
What Our Customers Say
- We have developed an excellent working relationship with the Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning team. Their financial and commercial advisory services have added strength and depth to our own internal team and a seamless integration has been achieved. We would not hesitate in recommending Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning for future work.
Eric Wright Group
- “We have worked with Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning for over 3 years and have developed an excellent working relationship with them. I have found the team extremely professional, with a flexible approach and they have provided invaluable support to our business over the years. Becky has delivered an excellent service and I look forward to continue building our working relationship in the future. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services.”
Sean Latus - CFO
- Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning has provided first class support to us on a number of projects and always turn around
issues promptly and diligently. Their role included valuation advice on the sale of 8 equity
investments with a total value of £40m to the Costain pension scheme.
Costain Group Plc
- Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning has consistently delivered an excellent service that is highly responsive and well tailored to our
needs. We have been impressed by their professional approach, combing professionalism with a
friendly service. Their advice is consistently clear, concise, well-argued and of immediate practical use
within our business. We would have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Shepherd Construction Ltd
- Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning has provided an excellent level of service, using their significant experience and
detailed knowledge of the market to ensure that our bid is as relevant and keen as it can be. They
have responded efficiently and effectively to queries on a range of issues, allowing us to understand
and appraise the commercial risk positions we are adopting. Their work ethic has ensured that they
are an integral part of the bid team, who can be relied on to deal with difficult issues, such as
funding, and provide comfort to the sponsors that our bid is as financially robust as possible.
Kajima Partnership Ltd
Latest Blog PostsView All Posts
Modelling & Excel Training
September 20, 2019
Eric Wright Group
We have worked closely with Eric Wright Group (“EWG”) for several years, ever since we established Dow Schofield Watts Business Planning (formerly named JL Advisory). Our team provides ad hoc su...